A new year, a new direction, new goals
Happy new year! Hope everyone had a smashing holiday and celebrated the new year in style. I'm starting up the old blog clogs again and I present to you my "new year, new you, bullsh*t"
2017 is going to be an interesting year for Simply Whyte Design. Setting goals and reaching them has always been a great way to keep myself on track.
This year is not going to be any different.
Simply Whyte Design has been trucking along really nicely and I've been pretty busy, hence the lack of blogging and social media, naughty I know! Its on one of my goals for 2017. Annnddd I also redesigned my website again hehe
Towards the end of 2016 I created 5 new websites, developed 3 new brands (which you can see on my portfolio page) and got to work with some really cool people. All while still working my day job at Toast. Who said I couldn't' do it all!
I thought I would share my 2017 goals with you to keep myself accountable and to help you reach yours.
- Build at least one transactional site (e-commerce)
- Build at least 10 websites
- Brand at least 5 companies
- Connect with like minded creatives and business owners
- Make my processes totally awesome for my clients and me
- Attend a few creative mornings (I've always wanted to go!)
- Create at least 5 tutorial videos
- Blog once a week with more useful content for readers
Phew! A lot of work in 2017 but I feel positive, ready and motivated.
What are your goals for 2017? Feel free to share in the comment section below. Its scary but it makes it feel more real and you can't hide once its on the internet ;)