To make your experience as creative and fun as possible we have developed a process to help get the best results. This may vary slightly on projects but it gives you a good clarity as to what you can expect from us. You will be working one on one with our designer Jo, who only takes a few clients per month to make sure that you get 110% attention.
Let's get to know each other, tell us all about yourself and your business, and how we can help you. You can schedule an appointment here.
Once we've talked or emailed and you've decided you want to move forward, you'll need to pay a 25% deposit to secure your spot in our designers schedule. The final 75% is due when the project is complete but before the final files are handed over.
We'll both need to sign the contract so that we're fully protected before we begin working together.
Then its time to complete the online brief, which will be sent to you. Grab a glass of wine and put some time aside to tell us all about what you want.
We set you up on your very own personal work flow board so you can see the overall process and what is in progress.
We will be busy working away and crafting your unique design.
Bring out the glasses and pour the champagne. It's time to celebrate your live website or complete project.
The the remaining 75% is due and any files you need will be shared with you in a client Dropbox folder and our project is complete.
After we discuss the details of your project, a 25% deposit will be due to reserve a spot in the schedule, dedicated just to you! Then we will send you your briefs, any information and a contract for you to sign. Then we get to work. Once the project is complete the remaining 75% is due.
We are not printers but do have realationships with top quality printers. We can manage printing jobs for your projects so you don't have to worry about a thing.
A mood board is something we use to collate all the research we have done together to help narrow in a focus on a look and feel. Its a visual explanation of what we think your project should look and feel like.
While a brand style guide is a full representation of your brand which can include tone of voice, how many mm space around your logo and how to apply your logo, a brand board is a simplified version. Usually a one page document that gives you an overall look and glimpse at your brand.
This sometimes does happen, even after the thorough discovery process as you may change your mind about what direction you want to go in. If you don't like the three concepts that are provided we can always do three more at an extra charge. Or alternatively, if you don't want to go any further we can terminate the project - work up until that point will need to be paid for.
Unfortunately this is outside of the package but we are happy to resize logos for anything you need for an additional charge. Alternatively you can use an online tool like Canva.
Think of your website like a house, a domain name is the address of your house and the hosting is like renting the space for your house. Both are different and both have costs.
We sure do, check out the add-ons for pricing information.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have when we are working on a project together. If you need support for your site after the training, have a tech question, or just need general design help, then a fee may be charged. Or alternatively Squarespace has a live chat and a great knowledge base.
We will always let you know if there are any other costs that come along the way in the project, costs are outlined in your electronic estimates and invoices.
Due to the nature of the fast turn around times and how we run the business it is generally best to meet either over skype, email or phone.
We currently accept bank deposits as well as credit card payment. (Credit card payments do have merchant fees)
As we are based in New Zealand all our prices on our website are in NZD, use this currency converter to find out what our prices are in your currency.
Sure! If you’d like to chat before booking your project, we can schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation to connect with one another,or a skype session and answer any questions you may have.
Monday - Thursday: 9-5, Friday: 9-3